Your task this week is to write a letter, card, draw a picture to say thank you to someone who has done something that you are thankful for.
Here are some things that you might be thankful for:
- someone looking after you when you are hurt (Rileigh-Kaye).
- someone standing up for you (Fraser).
- Ag for putting a plaster on your cut (Thomas).
- your teacher for helping you with your learning (Rileigh-Kaye).
- someone who has given you something (Nikitah)
- mum and dad for looking after you (Jahkarn).
- the person who let you go somewhere fun (Harrison).
- Dad taking me to all the live sports (Jaiden)
- your friend who plays with you (Kate).
- Ivan who fixed our classroom door (Liam).
So lets be thankful this week and make something to the person who we are thankful for.
Don't forget to send me photos of your creation or bring it to school and show me before you give it away.