This week’s hands-on homework is to create something, show something, make something or bake something. Take photos or a video to show everyone what you have produced. Have fun with it and show us what you got!
Here are some ideas that might be helpful:
- Baking or cooking
- Making a creation, with a set of instructions
- Showing a demo of how to use or make something
- Showing a magic trick
- Singing a song or doing a dance
- Playing a musical instrument
- Acting out a play or story
So get cracking! Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with in this week’s task.