Thursday, 15 August 2013

Greetings!

Just a quick hello to you all...

Hi! My name is Kerri and I'm teaching in this delightful class now Ngarie has moved to Saudi Arabia. Some of you might remember me from last year when I taught in Joy's class while she was teaching science to other teachers.
Here is a little about me; I have 2 children of my own, Joshua is 14, a year 10 at Boys High, and James is 11, a year 7 at Intermediate Normal. My husband Rick and I dairy farm in Linton, it's a crazy time of year for him with lots of calves already!
We have hit the ground running with lots of interesting learning in (and out of class) and I would like to thank all the students for being so welcoming. I am looking forward to continuing the learning journey with this class and cannot wait to see the growth in all of us!

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to have you back on board Kerri. You are doing a fantastic job!! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete