Monday, 9 September 2013

Decorate a door

Wow guys, our door looks amazing! Thanks to Judi for helping and to all of Owl City who were involved!
We have been reading different Roald Dahl books this term and to carry on our theme our door is "The Twits"
Judging was on Friday morning and for those of you who do not know...we won the middle school section and get to choose a book from the book fair.
After chatting with Rebecca, we decided to keep our book in the class for a while so all of Owl City gets to share it then we are going to donate it to the Hub for everybody at RSS to enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. that looks very cool owl city!!!!!!!!!

    can you try teach me how to do that on my door????????

    i might come and visit sometime???????!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne - Katelyn's Mum12 September 2013 at 19:12

    Wow Katelyn, your classroom door looks awesome. I remember reading this book when I was younger. It was very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that door. I like the book too!

    ReplyDelete